Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Friday Friday

Today I am celebrating a 13 lb overall weight loss! Hoo-rah!!

The weight loss is going slower than I am used to, but I'm also learning so much more about living a healthy life rather than crash dieting.

"You are what you eat. So don't be FAST, CHEAP, EASY, or FAKE." -a Food Matters shareSomething that has really helped me is educating myself on the food industry. It's almost shameful to think of all the toxins I have put in my body. I don't mean to sound too "granola" for you, but that might be just what I am. I love naturopathy. I believe that God created our bodies to function in a certain way with the nutrients and foods he gave us in an environment he designed our bodies to be in. Because it's fallen , the world has been polluted and manipulated in so many ways, that even our FRUITS and VEGGIES aren't completely natural anymore. Kind of makes me sad.

That being said, if we have these bodies designed to intake nutrients and export wastes in a certain way, what does our body do with all of these man made additives that we put in our bodies? Sometimes it finds a way to get rid of them, and sometimes not. Sometimes they manifest themselves in various parts of the body and sometimes those manifestations turn into diseases, disorders, and cancers.

Genesis Pure - Liquid Cleanse -
cleanses  colon, liver, kidneys, lungs,
 lymphatic system, skin and blood stream
I heard about a study done on West Texas breast cancer patients. When their tumors were opened, they found the same chemicals inside of them that are used on cotton crops (a notorious product of West Texas.) From this, we can safely assume that our bodies are collecting things that they don't know what to do with and aren't designed to have in them or get rid of.

So our bodies need to be cleansed of the bad (I recommend http://www.genesispure.com/product/cleanse.php - a multi channel, gentle cleanser) and to be nourished with foods that our bodies are DESIGNED to handle.

All in all, I'm enjoying going into a grocery store and realizing that it's not that I can't HAVE those foods because I'm on a diet, but I don't WANT those foods because they are full of nasty things that make me feel bad and will do bad things to me long term.

Always a work in progress.

xoxo
Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! I just found your blog by googling PCOS and GENESIS PURE! We just ordered our Core and are already on board with the products totally but I'd love to hear that it's helped somebody withnPCOS as well!! I would so appreciate any info you want to share! Please feel free to email me! chastibbetts@hotmail.com
    Thanks so much!!
    Chasity

    ReplyDelete