Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

First Goal Success!



I finally (FINALLY) finally made my first goal! I feel like now that this is accomplished I can move forward with other goals! And I got my first goal prize.. a new Victoria's Secret water bottle! I bought it a few days ago and it's been sitting on my dresser taunting motivating me and today I got to take it to work. My other water bottles were worn out and then I found myself spending a lot of money on fancy bottled water and I'm so glad to have this and just use the RO system in the lounge. Learning to drink like a fishy! Just how I like everything else in my life to be - cute. :]

Also, check out today's table of temptations!! It's Good Friday and people brought out the .. uh.. goods? That's a jumbo basket full of candy (including reeses eggs - a huge weakness) and a giant platter full of cookies. PTL my sugar tooth has decreased greatly since taking the NAC supplement.

Happy Good Friday to everyone. We are called to remember the day that Christ died as an offering to cover our sins and gain redemption in the eyes of God. So grateful for what this day means. :]


xoxo
Megan



2 comments:

  1. What was the first goal that you met?

    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was getting below a ten mark I had been struggling with for a while!

      Delete