Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Color Run

Before the race -- It was very cold!
Guess what this chick did? A 5K!!
Saturday I completed my first 5k -- The Color Run! It was a blast... literally and figuratively. I had intentions to go and walk, but almost immediately out of the start, I decided to see what I could do. I jogged and walked most of it and finished right at an hour. The race itself made me realize how much I cannot compare myself to others. I signed up, showed up, and finished it. I can't compare myself to the 5'0 & 100lb little girls who are naturally wind resistant (and to be honest, a lot of the hard core runners were some of the grumpiest people there. :/ ) I can only say I tried, pushed myself, and did it! Although, The Color Run itself gives you a lot of incentives... periodically getting blasted with colors like a badge of honor -- happy music blasting -- if exercise were like this all the time, I think we would have a healthier country!
My Makeup

Some pictures from the day...
My Race Number
Color Run Nails
Breakfast of champions!


A Growing Crowd of 14,000!


So gross -- That's a mixture of dirt and color I think!

happy happy happy
I did it!






A Color Throw!








xoxo Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment