Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good morning!
Went to bed early (9pm) and woke up an hour before my alarm at (4:30am). Not the best, but better. Opted out of the gym in lieu of more rest, because working out at the expense of sleep usually isn't worth it. All parts of my health I'm trying to work on. :]

A little overview from my supplement adventure day one yesterday: It was hard to tell some of the effects of each individualized supplement. Obviously, the *smart* thing to do would be to start one supplement at a time and then gradually add or however. That's not what I did, and on top of that, I was extremely exhausted from the lack of sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to decipher what is going on better today, but I did enjoy the initial experience from yesterday. I definitely felt the serotonin boost as well as a lot of appetite suppression. I had some nausea, but that usually accompanies appetite suppression for me. I'm going to keep it up.

In the meantime I'm sipping (more like gulping down, since I have to consume SO many ounces daily) my powerade zero. How fun is this accidental purple and green pairing? It's the little things in life. Then of course my little pack of morning supplements -- some Zinc (getting over a cold), Cranberry pills (getting over a UTI), D3, Saffron Extract, NAC, and a prescription diet pill.

AND.. I lost 2.4 lbs since yesterday.

Since yesterday: 2.4
Total: 2.4

xoxo
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment